Advanced Laser Solutions
Become a NEW you
with Advanced Laser Solutions


Have A Laser and Botox Party!!

Gather five or more guests for a laser and Botox Party and leave the rest of the planning to us! We will supply Wine and Horduerves for you and your party guests at one of our great convenient locations! Rest assured, trained Doctors and Nurses will be performing treatments. We offer affordable packages and payment options for treatments purchased during your party!

The host or hostess of a Laser & Botox
party receive these great benefits:

host botox party houston, texas
  • One Free Treatment of your Choice
  • 20% discount off your initial treatment package.
**If your show totals $1000 from your guest in treatments or 5 hair removal memberships you will receive 5% along with your 20% which give you a total of 25% off your treatment package for 1 year. Discount does not include Gift Card purchases and cannot be applied to laser hair removal membership package.


Contact us today & reserve you date!
(800) 367-7012

Membership Programs
for Laser Treatments and more!

MyLasersource.com is now offering Laser Treatment memberships! You can afford to have beautiful, smooth skin year round. Check out the membership program!

Membership Features and Benefits:
  • The lowest prices you’ll find anywhere for laser treatments! Call for your membership pricing and benefits!
  • Low monthly payments. No credit checks, no interest.
  • No upfront package payments.
  • Preferred discounts on other treatment packages and other services
  • Priority Scheduling
  • A one time $49 set up fee

Learn more about our membership programs and packages.


Unlimited Full Body Vibration
 

$55
Unlimited Visits

Purchase Full Body Vibration Package

Unlimited Full Body Vibration
+ Infrared Sauna

$99
Unlimited Full Body Vibration
+ Infrared Sauna
Purchase Full Body Vibration & Infrared Sauna Package

Unlimited Vibration + Infrared Sauna + One Spa Service*

$150
Unlimited Vibration + Infrared Sauna
+ One Spa Service*
Purchase Full Body Vibration & Infrared Sauna & One Spa Service Package
*One Spa Service - Pick one of the following: Photofacial, micropeal or laser hair removal (one small area).
Copyright © 2011 - 2014 MyLaserSource.com. All rights reserved.
3905 Richmond Ave., Houston, Texas 77027 | Office: (800) 367-7012 | Fax: (713) 533-9302

HOME  |  PRODUCTS & SERVICES  |  HOST A PARTY  |  LOCATIONS  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER